Wednesday, June 23, 2010

UNTITLED



After a chat with Liam about the findings of my experimentation and the general message of this project, I have decided that although I have alot of interesting information that has been produced by a very wide variety of people, the information that I will present, will be based soley upon the written responses. I will ask more people to respond directly to the four objects. These words will be presented in a concept book, which will be layed out much like that of a magazine. Therefore, it is upto the reader to conjure up a personalised vision of the object, or 'garment', where lots of space and blank pages within the book will allow them to do so. I think that by presenting my project and narrowing down the information in this way, I am addressing the epitome of the concept and probing the question that is whether the actual garment needs to exist whatsoever and also demonstrating that a new garment is born when the nature and the substance of the material is changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment