Tuesday, April 20, 2010

NEW Q'S TO A.

For two consecutive nights, it's taken me a longer-than-usual time to fall asleep, because there are too many ideas running laps in my head. Too many perspectives and questions that still need to be answered. At this stage, however, I think I need to re-pose some of the origninal queries, since my perspective is constantly changing.

In what way will the viewer 'fill the gaps'?
How will I consider the wearer??
Am I looking to eliminate detail?
Silhouette or internals?
How do I create a a mysterious version?
What parts are integral to the garment?
The basic form like the cornflour singlet and the castles?
The process of 'putting on'?
Can I create a garment shadow by simply changing the material?
Do I create something that provides disconnected 'hints'?
Am I probing multiple memories?
Am I talking about behavioural script?
Do I want to disrupt this?

No comments:

Post a Comment